Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Personal Assistant to provide professional and efficient executive support to the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher. This role requires absolute confidentiality and the use of diplomacy and sensitivity at all times. You must be an excellent communicator and have exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
Previous experience of working within a school environment would be an advantage and a genuine interest in working amongst young people is essential. Flexibility is crucial to meet the demands of a busy school as is the ability to build effective relationships with staff, governors and the whole school community.
- Provide day-to-day administration/secretarial support for HT & DHT in a discreet and confidential manner
- Provide support for the Leadership Team when required
- Diary management
- Dealing effectively with queries both internal and external.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme • Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Visit http://www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies.html
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: The position will close as soon as a suitable field of candidates is achieved.
The school reserves the right to close the advert at any point therefore early applications are recommended.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.