Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for a professional who will support the Principal and Senior Leadership Group in developing a first-class education for the young people at Harris Academy Tottenham.
In selecting a PA to join our team, we will be looking for an outstanding person able to be a key player in developing the Academy as we establish ourselves at the centre of the community. You should have the ability to help build the commitment of all stakeholders to a culture of constant excellence that will put learning first.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of three years' general administration experience, with good MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills;
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of people, both orally and using written communication;
- The ability to manage your own time effectively and prioritise work in a demanding environment;
- The ability to work effectively within a team;
- A professional who understands the need for discretion and confidentiality.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders experienced in creating Outstanding academies;
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment;
- Cross curricular and cross Federation experience to develop your career;
- Excellent prospects for future promotion;
- Superb professional development, including a thorough induction programme, and promotion opportunities both within the academy and through the Harris Federation; this will ensure that you are always at the forefront of teaching and learning innovation;
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
Our ethos is based on our values of Endeavour, Enjoy and Excel. As part of the Harris Federation you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation. If you are committed to the learning and wellbeing of young people, we welcome your application.
For more information, please contact the Resource Manager, Kora Kumor, on email@example.com.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.