PA to the Deputy Heads
Applications are invited for a highly organised and reliable individual to join the College as a PA to support the Deputy Head, Academic and the Deputy Head, Innovation and Development.
It brings with it a requirement for efficiency, an ability to work under pressure, to prioritise your workload and to use your initiative. Flexibility, confidentiality and excellent communication skills are key.
The role would suit an experienced PA with a strong knowledge of Word and Excel, including the ability to format/re-format and a minimum typing speed of 45wpm.
The Hours of work will be:
40 hours per week (excluding lunch) – 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate is required to work:
• During term time 35 weeks
• The week before the beginning of the Michaelmas term 1 week
• The first week of the Christmas holiday period 1 week
• The first week of the Easter holiday period 1 week
• A week after the end of summer term 1 week
• 6 working days to be agreed with the Deputy Heads, some of which may be Saturdays A total of 40 weeks and 1 day
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018.
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.