Full Time, Term Time Only
Starting: as soon as possible
Salary: SCP20 £28,779 FTE
We are seeking to appoint a positive, enthusiastic and motivated PA to the Headteacher to join our dedicated and supportive team in welcoming parents and visitors to our school and supporting the Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has experience of working in a busy school office or office environment
• is very adaptable to and patient with the changing needs of parents and children
• has excellent communication skills
• has high standards of accuracy and performance
• is committed to supporting the needs of the school
We can offer you:
• a happy, friendly school
• enthusiastic and polite children
• supportive staff and Governors
• opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to our School are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Hunt, School Business Manager on 020 8958 8599 to make an appointment.
Please download the application form below or from our website www.rpps.org.uk and return to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 21 February 2020
Interviews: week commencing 24 February 2020
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.