Position: PA to Headteacher
Apply by: 16th November 2018 – 12noon
Salary: £19,819 to £25,463
Contract term: Fulltime
Job start: As soon as possible
School Visits: Recommended
Interview: w/c 19th November 2018
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated support member of our team at Nansen Primary School.
Purpose of Role:
- The successful candidate will manage the clerical and administrative support for the Headteacher and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be committed to working in partnership with the staff, children and families in maintaining the school's excellent standards.
- The candidate will provide support to the Headteacher and SLT providing a welcoming and supportive service to visitors, families, staff and children.
- The candidate will help with welfare issues, liaise with parents and staff
- The candidate must be reliable, organised and have strong ICT skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office environment previously, either as a PA or administrative office.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs W Mercer – School Business Manager
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.