The Governing body are looking to appoint an individual who will provide a confidential and personal service to the Principal and support the Senior Leadership Team. The role will also encompass clerking to the Governing body, which will involve liaising with Governors, preparing agendas, attending evening meetings and taking minutes etc.
You will be accountable to the Principal, provide a link between staff and the Principal and be able to work effectively, undertaking a range of tasks simultaneously, adapting quickly to changing circumstances and situations.
You should be:
• Able to prioritise and organise time effectively, procure accurate documentation with a high level of attention to detail.
• Able to undertake actions independently taking decisions without referring to others
• Adaptable and flexible and have a multifaceted work ethic
• An effective communicator able to develop and maintain effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
• Able to approach all confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy
• Fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and using the internet to access relevant information.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving college and make a contribution to the college’s continued success.
If you any further questions please contact Mrs Bhandna Bagga at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019, 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 1st October 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks.