Are you an experienced PA looking for your new challenge? Are you highly organised, articulate and reliable? If the answer is yes, apply now for this fantastic new opportunity at Lady Eleanor Holles School as a PA to the Senior Management Team (SMT).
Here at LEH, we are looking for someone who has excellent IT and secretarial skills and be able to complete administrative tasks in a methodical and succinct manner, in order to meet the demands of the SMT and the School.
The successful candidate will also be working closely with the School Office Manager in assisting with the streamlining of procedures at the School, and identify more efficient ways of working to support school operations.
Situated on the outskirts of London, LEH is a thriving school on a 24-acre site with excellent facilities. It is a great place to work, with a positive atmosphere, supportive colleagues, well-behaved students and bespoke CPD.
The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School for boys
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the school’s website by clicking here. Ap plications must be made on the school’s own form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is noon on Monday, 22nd July 2019.
Interviews to be held w/c: Monday, 5th August 2019.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
The Lady Eleanor Holles School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).