Job Title: PA to the Senior Management Team
Salary: £18,729—£20,220 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date— 12pm, Thursday 20th July 2017
Nelson and Colne College is an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent reputation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent and highly motivated PA to join our close knit Senior Management Team.
Working within a busy office environment, the successful candidate will provide vital support to the College’s Senior Management Team (SMT) by managing diaries and providing comprehensive administrative support.
Main duties include:
· Provide administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team
· Managing Senior Management Team diaries and arranging internal and external meetings as required
· To contribute to the effective co-ordination and administrative support of internal and external meetings in which Senior Managers are involved
· To effectively log, store and file confidential information
· To build relationships and liaise with external stakeholders to support the work of the Senior Management Team
The ideal candidate will have:
· 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
· Relevant degree level qualification (desirable)
· Experience of providing PA/secretarial support
· Experience of working in a busy office environment
· Experience of working in a team
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience of working in the Further Education Sector (desirable)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.