Painting and Decorating Teacher
Reference Number: SCCG2038
Salary: £18.68 - £30.94 per hour
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Interview Date: Week commencing 27th January 2020
Location: City Skills
Contract Type: Casual – hourly paid
Hours per Week: As required
We require an experienced Painting and Decorating teacher to teach and assess 16-18 learners and adults on a variety of courses for vocational learners including apprentices at levels 1, 2 and 3 (City and Guilds Diplomas)
To be successful in this role, you must be committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning, with a proven track record of results. Prior experience of teaching in an FE or Sixth Form College would be desirable.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.