Design and Technology teacher (MPS 0.4)
We seek to appoint an excellent Design and Technology teacher who can support the development of Design and Technology in the school to ensure that all students achieve outstanding outcomes in this subject.
The right candidate will thrive on the challenge of working with our staff and students to ensure that teaching and learning is consistently good and outstanding; that the learning experience of the students is based on challenge and creative thinking and that all students achieve highly and develop in confidence. You will be committed to finding inclusive approaches to inspiring students and to improving the life-chances of all our students.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate to play a key role in increasing the aspirations and success of our students, thereby contributing to the journey of Ysgol Penglais School in becoming an excellent school.
Ysgol Penglais School has much to offer:
• a research-based school with good relationships between staff and students
• a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
• access to the bustling university town of Aberystwyth
• located on the beautiful Ceredigion coast, an area of natural beauty
For further details please contact Helena Clements (PA to the Headteacher) on 01970 624811or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ysgol Penglais School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post.
Ysgol Penglais School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 13th May 2021
Ysgol Penglais / Penglais School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years