Tor Bridge High in Plymouth, rated Good by Ofsted in March 2018, was described as having “an open and positive school culture”, “where pupils of different ages happily co-exist”.
Ours is a thriving school oversubscribed for the fifth year.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher, who is able to teach Food Technology to Key Stage 3 & 4.
We are a successful and thriving Technology faculty, looking to develop and maintain our provision of Food based courses including Food and Cooking up to KS4. We are looking for a new colleague to join our experienced food technology team from September (a January 2019 start may be possible).
Experience of teaching another Design and Technology/ICT specialism at KS3 would also be advantageous but not essential.
If you are:
· Keen to join a school where you will be well supported and encouraged to develop professionally.
· Passionate about outstanding teaching and learning.
· Innovative, hardworking and an excellent practitioner.
· Determined to support young people to enjoy learning and make good progress in Technology
· A good team player, looking for a role in a well led, organised and resourced team,
then we would be delighted to hear from you. An information pack and application form is available from the School website (www.torbridge.net). For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Katherine Doherty on 01752 207907 or email KDoherty@torbridge.net
Closing date: Wednesday 20th June 2018
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 28th June 2018
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will also be made with previous employers.