Applications are invited for the following Part-time (0.6FTE) Mathematics Teacher role at our client school located in the Illawarra region of New South Wales. The school is approximately 1.5 hours drive from Sydney Central Business District. It is a coeducational school that follows the Christian faith.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
- Part-time (0.6 FTE) contract role
- Term 3, 2018 to Term 4, 2018
- Position commencing July 23, 2018
About the School:
- The school is independent, co-educational and fosters the Christian ethos. The school has a rich co-curricular program of sport, music and community involvement.
- Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self-directed learning and technology
- School offers learning opportunities that vary from traditional classrooms to video conferencing and online resources
- No extra-curricular teacher participation requirements on weekends
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Previous experience teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics will be highly regarded
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply with your CV and quote the job reference number we’ll be happy to provide further information. Feel free to pass on this email to any friends who are seeking employment.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527526SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527526MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).