Applications are invited for a Part Time 0.8FTE Mathematics Teacher at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Leading Independent school that caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. Students enjoy extensive curricular and co-curricular educational programs, advanced learning technology, outstanding facilities and extensive choices in the performing/visual arts, sporting and cultural arena.
About the Role:
• Part time 12 month contract commencing Term 1, 2022 covering long
• Teaching Years 7-10 Mathematics
• Hold an Education Teaching Degree recognised in Australia
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with NSW Education
Standards Authority (NESA) and NSW Working with Children Check
• Ability to provide current and teaching related references from Middle
Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not
be contacted until you have given permission and all applications are
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2111-550578 Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teacher