Vision for Education are looking to recruit a high quality Teaching Assistant to on behalf of a Primary School in Crook. This is a 1:1 role, with the successful candidate required to support a child in Year 1 with Maths and English.
The position is a temporary part time role, with the successful candidate required to work five mornings per week. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until October half term.
The salary for this position will be £60.00 per day.
The school are looking for someone who:
• Holds a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent Childcare qualification
• Has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour, and the ability to demonstrate the highest quality classroom practice
• Can use their initiative when necessary
• Has experience of working in Key Stage 1
• Possess a sound knowledge of the curriculum surrounding English and Maths
• Is able to relate well to children and adults, attending relevant meetings with outside agencies when required
• Is a caring and understanding person, with a good sense of humour
In return, the school can offer:
• An environment in which children love to learn
• An inspiring curriculum
• A staff team that work together to promote the highest possible standards
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org