£15,075 - £16,299 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
15 hours per week
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Apprenticeship team to ensure efficient and smooth running of Sparsholt College Group’s Apprenticeship service. The role will also support other projects and activities as required.
Duties will include diary management, receiving and dealing with general enquiries, assisting with cross-College Group events such as presentation evenings and open days, enrolment of students, arranging interviews, attending meetings and events as required, administering contract paperwork, maintaining and updating databases and other systems, producing correspondence, reports and other documents, supporting the promotion of the Commercial Services provision and liaising closely with other college departments, staff, and external organisations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience operating effectively in a busy office environment, a good standard of education including GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above or equivalent, outstanding administrative and interpersonal skills, and a positive, flexible attitude. A good working knowledge of databases and MS Office are required, together with strong numerical skills.
This position is for 15 hours per week. Please set out your preferred working pattern within your application form.
This role is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas. (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider