Smart Teachers is recruiting for part-time boarding school teachers to support increasing timetables for senior students in an impressive international boarding school. The boarding school is located between Cambridge city and the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. If you are a specialist science, maths, geography, MFL or EAL teacher looking for a part-time role, please apply today. This is an exciting time to join the school in a phase of growth with a new Year 10 cohort starting in the autumn term. The school offers a unique family feel and provides a rich extra-curricular programme of activities. The successful staff will start in September 2018 on permanent part-time contracts. The ability to offer more than one of these subject areas and have IB experience is desirable but not essential.
About the Role
· Part-time secondary boarding school teacher
· Science, maths, geography, MFL and EAL teachers
· Small class sizes
· Starting in September 2018
· Part time, permanent contracts
· Salary from £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience, pro rata)
About the School
· Independent international and boarding school catering for children from age 3
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI in 2016
· Rural campus set within seven acres of Suffolk countryside
· Part of a small group of international schools with campuses in Canada, Korea, UK and US
· Located in between Cambridge University City and historic town of Bury St Edmunds, ideally need own transport to drive to school
In order to be considered for this role, the part-time boarding school teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have experience teaching International Curriculum (IB) desirable
· Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent teaching qualification
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT13307.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.