Post Title: Classroom Teacher (Provide Interventions and Cover Lessons)
Dates: Job to start ASAP
Salary: Highly Competitive
Contract type: Part-Time (0.6)
Contract term: Permanent
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils.
The Role This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that will be shaping the school from its near foundation and contributing to the next phase of development. Opportunities like these will be few and far between and will interest those with creative minds, seeking to inspire a new generation of children by embedding core values in every aspect of learning. The journey will have its challenges yet the rewards will be immensely satisfying. Currently the school has a cohort of Year 3, Year 2, Year 1 and Reception with two forms of entry to be added every year, reaching full capacity in 2019.
The successful candidate will be:
- an exemplary Class Teacher
- committed to and able to support the School ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
- able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We will offer you
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for rapid career progression
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website www.nishkamschool.org/recruitment or contact the school office on 01902 554 900.
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 12pm on Wednesday 1st November 2017
- Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 3rd November 2017
- Interviews will be held week beginning Thursday 9th November 2017