Looking for an opportunity to work in a highly successful and dynamic school community. Then this is the opportunity to join Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School and Sixth Form Center
We are currently looking to appoint a Part time Examinations and Data Manger (0.6 FTE) to cover Maternity Leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient administration, organisation and management of all external and internal examinations and data.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be educated to degree level with high levels of personal literacy and numeracy (i.e. minimum
GCSE Maths and English 9-5 / A*-C)
· Have a proven track record in data or examinations management
· Possess excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Have the Ability to relate well to a range of staff, students and parents
· Have a high-level of analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
· Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to deal with multiple priorities.
Our key to success:
· A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and difference in beliefs and culture.
· A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential.
· High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go on to universities as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education outlets.
· A large and varied, sports, creative arts and music curriculum, which enjoys success both locally, regionally and nationally.
· A focus on student safety and well-being.
· A learning environment which is contemporary, well-equipped and resourced and regularly updated.
· Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles, experiences and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions and develop high level communication skills.
· Continual professional development of all staff
· Opportunities for career development
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact Sharon Fletcher on email@example.com or call 01527 550400 to arrange a visit or for further information.
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Charley Evans at the school address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; we do not accept CV’s as applications for any position within the school
Further details of the school and the vacancy can be found by visiting our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk
Comments from our recent Ofsted May 2017
The Executive Principal and Head of School exude a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff and pupils all share high expectations for pupils’ achievement and their personal development.
A ‘learning culture’ is firmly embedded among pupils. In all subjects, pupils are keen to discuss and debate ideas and approaches. They are eager to find out more, and determined to improve. Not a minute is wasted in lessons and pupils readily continue their enquiries and endeavours out of class.
Saint Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
Saint Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC