Vision for Education are working with a large York Primary School to recruit an outstanding Early Years Teacher to work in their Nursery 2 days per week.
They are seeking a conscientious and creative individual with extensive knowledge of the EYFS framework to deliver effective child led learning on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding and proven track record working within Nursery/Reception and will be able to demonstrate this through written and oral assessment.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!