Title: Part Time Hourly Paid Community Teacher in French
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th January 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Salary: £20.77 per hour
Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College.
Lancashire Adult Learning are looking for talented and student focused PTHP Community Teachers specialising in French.
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities. Lancashire Adult Learning offers a fantastic benefits package including a generous occupational pension scheme and access to continued professional development.
The ideal candidate will focus on embracing the College ethos that every learner will achieve their full potential and positively represent the College both internally and externally at all times.
Main duties include:
• Teach on a range of programme delivering effective learning for students (French)
• Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
• Develop and share resources with the team
• Follow College procedures on RARPA for adult and community learners
• Prepare learners for accreditation where appropriate
• Complete reviews of learner progress towards achievement of individual learning goals
The ideal candidate will have:
• Level 5 qualification in relevant subject area (French)
• GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Recognised teaching qualification or a willingness to achieve this within three years of appointment
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form. Please specify/enter 'PTHP Community Teacher French' when applying in the 'post applied for’ section.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.