Part Time Hourly Paid ESOL Lecturer
Salary: £23.71 per hour
Closing Date: Monday 14th December 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College, an Ofsted Outstanding College situated in Pendle, Lancashire, are looking for a talented ESOL teacher to join their talented and dedicated team.
Providing outstanding ESOL sessions to students, primarily out in a company setting within Burnley, the successful candidate will be an innovative practitioner looking for a new and exciting opportunity. Working around 15 hours per week, with learners from entry level 3 up to level 2, it’s imperative that the successful candidate is able to work very flexibly in order to accommodate the needs of our client.
With excellent staff benefits, and a fantastic local reputation – this is an opportunity to join one of the UKs best FE providers.
The main duties include:
• Teaching on a variety of ESOL programmes (Entry level 2) initially working around 6 hours per week
• Planning and preparing high quality teaching and learning
• Assisting students to reach their potential, and exceed their expectations
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous teaching experience, ideally within a Post-16 setting (desirable)
• Have appropriate industrial/vocational experience
• Have a relevant teaching qualification, or be looking to work towards this
For a full list of essential and desirable criteria please refer to the job description which can be found on our website.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Accrington and Rossendale College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 14+ years
Accrington and Rossendale College is a mixed, further education college in Lancashire that accepts students aged 14 and over. Vocational education is the college’s main focus, offering courses such as construction, media and design, hospitality, spor...