Title: Part Time Hourly Paid Community Teacher (Various)
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 18th August 2017
Interview Date: TBC
Salary: £22.90 per hour
Nelson and Colne College are an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent local reputation. We are looking for Part-time Hourly Paid Teaching Staff to join our talented and learner focused team, delivery effective learning as part of our Sixth Form provision.
We are looking for individuals to deliver inspiring and exciting teaching in the following areas: Catering & Hospitality, Level 1 Engineering, Foundation Learning (including IT, Employability and Personal Social Development) and Level 3 Media/Make-Up. The ideal candidate will focus on embracing the College ethos that every learner will achieve their full potential and positively represent the College both internally and externally at all times.
Main duties include:
· Teach on a range of programme delivering effective learning for students
· Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
· Develop and share resources with the team
· Deliver enrichment and enhancement activities
· Complete required assessment duties in relation to student assignments
The ideal candidate will have:
· Degree in a relevant subject area or appropriate professional qualification
· Recognised teaching qualification or a willingness to achieve this within three years of appointment
· A higher degree or advanced qualification (desirable)
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.