Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in North Tyneside.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This role will entail covering PPA time, 2 days per week, these days may vary. 08:30 – 15:30 each day. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Key Stage 2
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.