Key Worker for Vulnerable KS4 Students
Salary Range 26-30
£31,548 to £34,794 FTE pro rata
Actual Salary £10,794.33 - £11,904.97
14.4 hours per week (2 days)/Term time only
Hendon School is keen to appoint a forward thinking, innovative and motivated individual to the role of Key Worker for Vulnerable students. The successful candidate will join a department which provides high quality, student centred support
Hendon School is an ambitious ‘Outstanding’ School:
- Can offer excellent support and professional development
- Hendon School is an ‘Outstanding’ School recently identified as one of the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a desire to work collaboratively and contribute to the strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
- Is committed to raising achievement and opportunities for ‘Looked after Children
- Is able to liaise with outside agencies and agencies and parents in relation to identified vulnerable students.
- Is a team player who is keen to work collaboratively and contribute to a strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
- Is enthusiastic and has a desire to work towards making a transformational impact on the lives of our vulnerable young people.
- Will pay a key role in the monitoring and evaluating of progress and intervention strategies used within the school.
About the employer
We value: individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
- The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school.
- The social, ethnic and religious diversity of Hendon School.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 23rd January 2020
Interview date: w/c 27th January 2020
Hendon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.