ABC Teachers are working with a 'Good' School in Coventry who need a Y5/6 PPA teacher on a part time basis starting from April 18. The role will run until July 18 covering PPA. The School are looking for a high quality Teacher who is committed and dedicated to ensure the best success possible for all students.
About the Role:
· Year 5/6 PPA Teacher
· April 18 – July 18
· Long term supply cover
· Part Time
About the School:
· Coventry based Primary school with a supportive staffing structure making for a pleasant working environment
· Committed to working alongside the community to provide the highest quality education.
· Providing a happy, safe and stimulating work environment for all pupils.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
· Provides an exciting, engaging and stimulating curriculum.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jack Baugh today on 02476 510 097 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.