A fantatstic, "outstanding" rated primary schoool in Coventry are urgently looking for a part-time KS2 PPA Teacher for an immediate start.
The school want to give the incoming teacher a secure, part-time position (at least 3 days per week) with a senior leadership team who will support them when bringing in their own, new ideas to the role. We would like to find a dynamic, motivated and hard-working teacher. This is an ideal position for a teacher who is looking for professional development and wants to work in a happy, welcoming school.
The requirements for the position are:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Confident classroom practitioner
- Thorough understanding of National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are passionate about teaching and looking to immerse yourself within a school and drive standards then this is a great opportunity for you.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on our Primary team on 02476 510 097.