Fixed term until 30 June 2017, 30 hours per week
The post holder will have recent experience and a proven track record of successful delivery of GCSE Maths and Functional Skills to learners. It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in Maths. It is essential to have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain.
The working pattern for this post is Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break each day. The vacancy is for a 0.81 FTE position. However, applications will also be considered from candidates who wish to work less than 0.81 FTE. If this is the case please outline the hours/working pattern that you are seeking in your application form.
This post is based across both campuses.
Closing Date: 12 December 2016
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on- site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
- Free gym classes You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt Campus (subject to availability)
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available from:
24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438