Are you looking for a part time role in an outstanding and dynamic school community?
Then this is the opportunity to join Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School and Sixth Form Centre.
Our exam results for 2018 topped our previous highest results of 2017, the year we were recognised by the Secretary of State for Education as the top performing school in the Midlands.
We are currently looking to employ a part time receptionist. The suitable candidate will provide a first-class reception service being responsible for the signing in of visitors to the school and to communicate with courtesy and clarity to all stakeholders. You will also provide support to our administration service.
The successful candidate will:
· Be educated to NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification or relevant experience
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have good numeracy and literacy skills
· Have good IT skills, including Word and Excel
Our key to success:
· A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and difference in beliefs and culture.
· A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential.
· High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go on to universities as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education outlets.
· A large and varied, sports, creative arts and music curriculum, which enjoys success both locally, regionally and nationally.
· A focus on student safety and well-being.
· A learning environment, which is contemporary, well equipped and resourced and regularly updated.
· Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles, experiences and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions and develop high-level communication skills.
· Continual professional development of all staff
· Opportunities for career development
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact Mrs Charley Evans firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 550400 to arrange a visit or for further information.
Further details of the school and the vacancy including application form can be found by visiting our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Charley Evans at the school address or emailed to email@example.com
Please note; we do not accept CV’s as applications for any position within the school
Comments from our recent Ofsted May 2017
The Executive Principal and Head of School exude a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff and pupils all share high expectations for pupils’ achievement and their personal development.