A music teacher is required to start straight away at a school based in Birmingham. If you are a teacher of music looking for an exciting and new challenge I would like to hear from you.
Ideally you will be a well qualified teacher of music or an aspiring and innovative NQT with experience of using state of the art music software and apple computers to enhance the pupils understanding of how ICT is now used in music production in all genres.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘apply now’
About the Role:
· Responsible for writing and developing schemes of work.
· Responsible for monitoring progress in music across KS3 and KS4.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Attending parent’s evenings as required.
· Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
· This is a long term supply role teaching music at KS3 and GSCE.
About the School:
· The school is a smaller than average secondary school.
· It is an all boys school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education in Music)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT and Apple computers
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.