An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant school as a Part Time Level 3 Nursery Assistant
Danetree Primary School has gone through an exciting journey to become a four-form entry Primary school in September 2016. Recently rated by Ofsted as an 'Outstanding' school, we pride ourselves on the commitment and dedication of the entire staff body and we proudly promote our passion and desire to assist in the educational development and enhancement of each and every child within our school.
Our mission is clear; ‘Danetree is a caring school where learning is creative, challenging and inspiring; enabling all to achieve their potential. Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
We are now looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Level 3 Nursery Assistant to work part time.
Applicants must have NVQ Level 3 in Childcare for the position of Nursery Assistant. Previous experience within a Nursery setting is essential.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate, enthusiastic and committed to the educational development of children and can help build the foundations to a fulfilled and varied educational offering.
We can offer:
- A supportive and approachable senior management team.
- Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
- An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
- Job satisfaction.
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in a newly built, modern and well equipped nursery provision.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to develop positive relationships with young children.
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
- Confident and clear communicator with parents.
- Be flexible with regard to other classroom work.
Hours: 16 hours per week (39 weeks a year)
Pro rata annual salary £8,274 (FTE £21,837 pa)
As a Trust we are happy to talk flexible working. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.