Part Time Post 16 SEND Teacher (2 Days per week / Autism) £105 - £130 per day (PAYE)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Part Time Post 16 SEND Teacher to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the Gateshead local authority. This will be a part time (2 full days per week) role to work with and support a group of Post 16 students who have Autism and other medical needs. This opportunity will commence September 2018 and is on an ongoing basis.
This SEND School caters for Secondary and Post 16 students and specialises in supporting students who have Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (Moderate to Severe), moderate and also complex mental health and behavioural difficulties.
The successful Part Time Post 16 SEND Teacher will have excellent knowledge of Autism (ASC), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and be comfortable Teaching Secondary students with complex SEND.
To be considered for the position of Part Time Post 16 SEND Teacher, you must:
- Have experience supporting Primary, Secondary or Post 16 students in an SEND setting.
- Have a background in education, care or relevant support.
- Ideally be Team Teach trained (not essential / training can be provided).
- Be flexible, resilient and committed.
- Have a passion for teaching complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.