Vision for Education are looking to recruit a teacher to cover PPA on behalf of a well established and successful Primary School in Peterlee.
The position is a temporary part time role, requiring the successful candidate to work four afternoons per week across both Key Stages 1 and 2.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £115 per day.
The school is well resourced and led by a forward thinking Head Teacher who fully supports all staff working at the school.
To be considered for the position of PPA Teacher you must:
· Have a recognised teaching qualification
· Have at least one years’ experience in either KS1 or KS2
· Demonstrate a team approach to teaching and learning
· Be able to adapt quickly and think on your feet
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd December 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org