We are looking for a part-time receptionist to join our strong and supportive academy team in South Croydon.
This role is a part-time permanent post beginning in September 2018. The hours of work will be 4 hours per day, five days a week, term time only. The hours of work will be from 8.30am – 12.30pm.
As an employee with the Harris Federation, you will receive a generous benefits package, including performance and loyalty bonus, pension scheme (LGPS), Harris wellbeing cash plan and additional Harris benefits.
Your role will be:
- To provide a warm and welcoming experience to anyone that visits the school office.
- To work in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the Academy
About Harris Primary Academy Haling Park
Harris Primary Academy Haling Park is a growing academy that opened in September 2014 to meet the demand from local families for new, high-quality places in South Croydon. We are part of the Harris Federation, a local charity chosen by Croydon Council to run our academy. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at primary school.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Haling Park?
At Haling Park you would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities provided by Harris Federation. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
For more information or to arrange a visit to Harris Primary Academy Haling Park, please contact the school on 0203 772 4560.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.