Part time Receptionist
Job type- Part time
Salary - £7.88ph
Hours- 4.5 hours per week (5:00pm-21:30pm on Thursdays)
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? If so, then join Nacro at our Totton College, who educate, nurture and transfer lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a Receptionist who can provide reception support at our Totton College and ensure that administrative procedures are carried out in accordance with Nacro requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
· Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Providing administrative support to team colleagues and wider college as directed.
The successful applicant will have strong, Telephony, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office and Listening skills with high levels of professionalism.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online