Part-time specialist SEN/Learning Support teacher
We are looking for a part-time specialist SEN teacher to work across the school with individuals and small intervention groups (hours to be decided) commencing September 2017.
The post offers an exciting and interesting opportunity for a successful, committed and motivated teacher of SEN to join our close knit team.
· Qualified teacher with SEN specialism
· Genuine desire for delivering special educational needs to a high standard
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Friendly and professional manner
· Ability to plan, deliver and assess personalised teaching programmes
Please apply by 5pm on Wednesday 28th June 2017.