Colnbrook C. of E. primary School is a great place to work where we value and support our staff. Our pupils are from very diverse backgrounds who enjoy coming to school.
Come and join our School and make a difference!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated SEN teaching assistant to join our team; someone with excellent interpersonal skills, who displays a level of initiative and is a team player.
We would like someone to join our team who will:
· Model our values for the children;
· Be passionate, confident and reliable;
· Be nurturing and caring;
· Be dedicated to support pupils to make progress;
· Love learning.
We can offer:
· A friendly and caring school family;
· A well-being day to do something you don’t normally get the chance to do when working in schools
· All the support of a Multi-Academy Trust
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people, including PREVENT, in line with the school’s policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role. The school will request references before interview.
All applications will be considered on receipt.
(Part of Slough and East Berkshire Multi Academy Trust (SEBMAT))