Salary : Negotiable based on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SENDCo to join the staff team at our Outstanding primary school. Stockland Primary is a standalone academy set in the rural village of Stockland near Honiton. We are a smaller than average school with four classes.
The SENDCo will promote an inclusive culture throughout Stockland Primary Academy, enabling all children to achieve their best. The successful candidate will play an important strategic role in developing systems and teaching to ensure equal access and high levels of achievement for all groups of pupils. The role involves co-ordinating appropriate provision for children with special needs and liaising with colleagues, parents/carers, therapists working on-site and outside agencies. This role is part time 0.1 (half a day a week) and does not come with a class teaching commitment.
The successful applicants will need to:
· be willing to embrace, support and develop the Christian ethos of our school
· be a team player
· lead, inspire and motivate children
· have high expectations and experience in being a SENDCo
· have a desire to improve their own practice further
In return we are proud to offer you:
· enthusiastic children
· willing, hardworking staff team
· supportive parents who are keen to be involved
· a strong team of Governors
Closing date for applications: 14th July 2018 Interviews: 19th July 2018
Please contact email@example.com or 01404 881456 for an application pack