The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative teacher of Drama. The successful candidate would be expected to teach Drama up to and including KS5. They will join a very successful department in an outstanding National Teaching School, with an expectation to strive for excellence at every opportunity, commit to sharing practice with others but also to expect the highest quality of support and personal professional development. This is a part-time and permanent post. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom teacher of Drama able to teach throughout the age and ability range
- have a graduate qualification in Drama
- be passionate about Drama and be able to inspire a similar enthusiasm in our students
- be committed to raising the attainment of all students
demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- be committed to supporting and contributing to our school ethos of Succeeding Together and the values of Wisdom, Optimism, Resilience, Kindness and Service
Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience to Mr Matthew Parris, Head Teacher. A CV is not required.
An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster School website. For further information, or to request a postal pack, please contact the HR Officer on 01636 817343 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 14th November 2018
Interviews: Friday 23rd November 2018
The Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check via the DBS.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.