Come and work at the top performing school in the Midlands. Recently confirmed by the Secretary of State for Education, Saint Augustine’s is a highly successful and dynamic school community. With your love for MFL come and inspire and enhance the potential of our students for the future.
Our key to success:
· A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and difference in beliefs and culture.
· A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential.
· High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go on to universities as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education outlets.
· A large and varied, sports, creative arts and music curriculum, which enjoys success both locally, regionally and nationally.
· A focus on student safety and well-being.
· A learning environment which is contemporary, well-equipped and resourced and regularly updated.
· Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles, experiences and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions and develop high level communication skills.
· Continual professional development of all staff
· Opportunities for career development
Comments from our most recent Ofsted Inspection
“The Executive Principal and Head of School exude a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff, pupils and students all share high expectations for pupil’s achievement and their personal development.”
“A ‘learning culture’ is firmly embedded among pupils. In all subjects, pupils are keen to discuss and debate ideas and approaches. They are eager to find out more, and determined to improve. Not a minute is wasted in lessons, and pupils readily continue their enquiries and endeavours out of class.”
Ofsted May 2017
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact Head of Department Suzanne Albon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 550400 to arrange a visit or for further information.
To apply for this position, please complete Saint Augustine’s application form.
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Helen Crompton at the school address or emailed to email@example.com
St Augustine’s Catholic High School
Hunt End Redditch
Worcestershire, B97 5LX
Tel: 01527 550400
Fax: 01527 550230
NOR: 919 including 257 in the Sixth Form
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
St Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC