Part Time Teacher of Girls PE
(0.8 Tuesday – Friday)
Required from September 2019
MPS or UPS salary scale (£23,719 - £39,406 per annum).
‘Are you passionate about PE? Are you committed to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential?
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Performing & Expressive Arts faculty.
• are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
• have a passion for PE
• can raise attainment in PE through outstanding teaching and learning
• have the ability to deliver examination PE to a high standard
• are willing to make a significant contribution in the extra-curricular PE activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 22nd May 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.