The post offered on a part-time basis between 0.4 and 0.8 FTE. We have some flexibility as to the number of days so candidates are asked to specify their preferred working pattern on application.
Required for September 2018, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner. The Becket School is a heavily over-subscribed and highly successful Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, with a 6th Form of over 270 students.
On 1 September 2018, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust will become a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able to teach History up to and including A level. This is an essential requirement .
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed History teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Application pack can be downloaded directly from the TES website or email Mrs Di Maxwell, Trust HR Leader, at the school, email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 22 May 2018 (9am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QY Tel: 0115 982 4280