We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual Teacher of Music. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner and have the ability to develop and implement curricular innovation. Candidates must be committed to raising levels of attainment and supporting the whole school focus on teaching and learning, and ready to engage with our impressive culture of professional development.
Strengths of the school include:
- Excellent pastoral care & support
- Motivated, well behaved pupils
- A cooperative ethos which values and develops staff
- Supportive and committed staff who work as a team
- The school is located in South Birmingham with excellent transport links
- A strong extra-curricular tradition in Music and high uptake of Peripatetic lessons
To arrange a pre-visit and for additional information, please contact Miss Sharon Killeen (Headteacher’s P.A) – Tel 0121 464 6701.
Closing Date: Friday 18 May 2018
Please contact the school for further details and an application form or apply on-line via the website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.