Part-Time Teacher of Music (0.7)
Outer London MPS Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of Music looking for a part-time role and keen to join a highly successful department in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner to join our vibrant Music department. This is an ideal opportunity for a NQT, or a chance for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge.
The school offers scholarships in Music in Year 7 and it is becoming an increasingly popular subject at GCSE. In September 2018 our offer will extend to Music Technology at GCSE and A Level Music.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be driven and totally committed to both students and colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Tuesday May 21st 2018
Interviews: Wednesday May 23rd 2018