(Fixed Term Maternity Cover - Strong possibility of becoming a permanent role)
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, as soon as possible, an enthusiastic, part-timeTeacher of Music, to join our hard working Performing Arts Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Music;
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
- Will be able to teach Music at Key Stages 3 and 4 and possibly Key Stage 5;
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
- Will have a commitment to extra-curricular activities and trips / visits in Music teaching
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey School’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Wednesday 21st February 2018.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.