A VISUAL ARTS COLLEGE
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic part time teacher of Social Sciences to cover maternity leave. You will join a successful and well-equipped department. Social Sciences is highly valued at Chenderit and a popular subject with students. The successful candidate should be able to teach to A level.
The successful candidate will be:
- well qualified and highly motivated;
- an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
- committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each of his/her classes;
- committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
- either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
- a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
- students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
- supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
- excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Closing date: 9am on 19th April 2018
Further details of the post are available from Bev Martin, Headteacher’s PA/Personnel Manager
Our school operates a rigorous recruitment process to ensure candidates’ suitability to work with children. All posts in school are subject to disclosure of criminal records.
Chenderit School is the trading name of Chenderit School Academy Trust, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under company number 07900254 whose registered office is Chenderit School, Archery Road, Middleton Cheney, Banbury, Oxon OX17 2QR
Tel: 01295 711567 Fax: 01295 711856
(11-18 mixed comprehensive NOR 1081, Sixth Form 228)