Part Time Teacher of Technology (2 days per week)
Outer London MPS Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher wanting to join a highly successful department in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner who is able to teach either Food Technology or Product Design (preferably both) at least to Key Stage 3.
This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably qualified teacher to undertake a part time post which in first year will be 2 days a week but could increase over time as the school expands. Technology subjects are popular with all students being taught Food and Product Design at KS3 and offered as option choices at both KS4 and ‘A’ Level.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be driven and totally committed to both students and colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interview Date: TBC