Part-Time Teacher / Regional Science Professional Development Consultants in Primary Science (Occasional)
A highly enjoyable and engaging role with great opportunities for Science Professional Development Consultants.
Empiribox is currently expanding its CPD network supporting Primary School teachers in delivering our exciting, practical lesson-based science scheme in KS1 and KS2.
We are looking for
- Primary School teachers with a Science lead role or passion for Science and experience in delivering CPD for teachers in a Primary School setting.
- Secondary School Science teachers/advisors that are already teaching part-time or working as independent CPD consultants
You will be responsible for delivering on-site CPD to our subscribing Primary schools, supporting teachers with the delivery of the Empiribox schemes of work, and carrying out the engaging, practical based science activities with the teachers in hands on sessions. Full training in the Empiribox products will be provided.
Qualifications + Experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with at least 3 years teaching experience in the Secondary and Primary classroom OR Graduate in Science (any specialism) plus PGCE or Education degree
- Ideally experience as a Head of Department or Advanced Skills / Advanced teacher status or Primary Science lead teacher.
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (within your region)
- A huge passion for science and science teaching!
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the needs of Primary School teachers
- Good attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
Whilst Empiribox Ltd is based at Harwell Science Campus, Oxfordshire, you will be delivering termly CPD sessions (primarily on INSET days) in schools in your regional area.