Part Time Teacher
19.5 hours per week. FTE 0.6
We are a three form entry Junior school located in the London Borough of Havering and within easy reach of the capital. Our school is a warm, friendly and caring environment where each child is valued and feels part of the school community. Our staff work hard to promote the social, moral, cultural and physical development of all children so that by the end of Year 6, they are confident, motivated and successful learners who are respectful and considerate to the needs of others.
The children, staff and governors of Squirrels Heath Junior School are looking to appoint an energetic and driven individual to join our teaching team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and has high expectations of all learners
- Is resourceful, dynamic and determined to be an outstanding teacher Is committed to their own professional development and is open to trying new ideas
- Will show commitment to the school's values
- Wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- A committed, hardworking team of colleagues
- An effective Governing Body and supportive school community
- Professional development for all staff including opportunities to work collaboratively with other local schools, advisors and consultants to improve practice
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please call Tracey Drewett, Office Manager, on 01708 446472 to arrange a visit.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date for applications: 27th October 2017, 12.00pm
Interviews on 30th October 2017