The role will be to support a number children on a 121 basis and in small groups with a variety of special needs across EY, KS1 and KS2. We are currently recruiting for a Full Time and Part time role’s and the role is expected to continue through into the next academic year.
- Helping with schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher
- Preparing learning materials
- Encouraging children to be confident and independent
- Helping children understand instructions carrying out a child's care plan (education, social, behaviour and personal)
- Encouraging children to communicate
- Giving information and help to teachers
- Supporting children during social activities and outings
- Helping children during therapy sessions
- Recognising when children are upset and comforting them looking after children's physical needs
Vision for Education are currently looking for Teaching Assistant’s for a school based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will have worked in a mainstream or SEND school supporting children either on a one to one basis or worked with small groups! The Ideal candidate will have worked with children with a diverse range of abilities and have been exposed to such things as IEP’s and compromised behaviour!
A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been going since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
For more information on the roles we have, and how we can help you find you next role, please Kieran, Katie or Adam
0151 363 2266