We are working with a ‘Good’ Primary School (Ofsted – February 2016) as they look for additional classroom support in its Y2 and Nursery classes.
The School is ideally looking for an enthusiastic TA to cover a regular a Thursday morning (Y2) and Friday (Nursery) until the end of they year, however, they are open to having two different people if required.
In applying you should have a Level 3 Teaching Qualification as a minimum.
· Part-time support role
· Regular Thursday morning (Y2) and Friday (All Day)
· Requires someone with recent classroom based experience
· Will start as soon as a suitable person is found
About the School:
· The School is based in Stoke-on-Trent
· A ‘Good’ School (Ofsted February 2016)
· Well behaved students
- Working alongside an experienced teacher
· Supportive parents
· Average sized school for the area
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· A proven track record of success in a similar, recent role
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (or higher)
· Have previous UK based experience
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.